Find a Real Estate Agent who's a Pro in any area
with proven experience, expert knowledge, and character you can trust
WHY DO I WANT TO BUY A HOME WITH A MARKETPROS AS MY AGENT?
A MarketPros is a licensed Real Estate Agent who has been screened for you.
A true MarketPros cares about the client’s needs first and the commission second. A good agent can show you houses to make a buck, but a MarketPros cares about what you want out of your home buying experience and puts your priorities first.
A MarketPros has lived in the area that they work for a minimum of 5 years.
We only refer you to agents who call your prospective neighborhood “home”. If you’re looking for a waterfront condo, you’ll be referred to a MarketPros who knows just the place for evening walks on the beach. If a farm house is more your style, you’ll be referred to a MarketPros who loves the open spaces as much as you do.
MarketPros complete a minimum of 12 successful transactions per year.
With MarketPros, you only find experienced professionals who continue to close deals in your area. After all, would you want to be on a plane piloted by someone who read a book and passed the test yesterday? No more worrying about a real estate agent’s simple mistakes putting you and your family’s future in jeopardy.
TRUST A MARKETPROS TO SELL YOUR HOME, FAST!
Work with a verified MarketPros: The safest, most reliable route to list and sell your home.
Your local MarketPros cares about your needs first, and the commission second. MarketPros want to know what you want out of your home selling experience, then tailor the entire selling process to attract your ideal buyer.
Because every MarketPros has lived in the area they work for at least 5 years, you can be sure they know how to get your property maximum exposure in the community.
You can count on your local MarketPros to be attentive, responsive, and trustworthy. Why can we promise this? Because every MarketPros comes pre-vetted, meaning we have scrutinized their background, analyzed their work experience, and confirmed they hold the same core values of honesty, integrity, and authenticity that we do.
Benefits of working with a MarketPros.
- A MarketPros is a licensed agent who has been a full-time real estate agent for the past 5 years (minimum) so they have the experience to guide you and to help you either get your property sold or find you the perfect property and make it a seamless transaction with no stress. Because they are full time you can always get a hold of them and they will be there to answer your questions.
- MarketPros have lived in the same area where you are selling your home, so they know what it actually takes to attract your ideal buyer in your own community. Their knowledge of the area will help especially those who are moving to a new area and don’t know what part of that area best aligns with their lifestyle they want to live. When they are from the same area you can expect the truth and not try to put you in a home because they will get paid.
- All MarketPros have submitted a personality and ethics assessment to prove they do, in fact, hold to high standards of honesty and integrity these are agents who you can trust to do the right thing.
- MarketPros have undergone strict background checks to show that nothing in their past would be detrimental to consumers knowing this allows you to not second guess what your agent is saying.
- MarketPros’ reviews have been vetted to demonstrate their reviews and testimonials are not fake. Social Media has no one policing agents who have no experience and its hard to believe if they are telling the truth or not. Marketpros their reviews are authentic and real.
- MarketPros hold themselves to a higher standard of professionalism, meaning they offer unmatched levels of customer service that you cannot find with he average uncertified agent. Bending over backwards and jumping through hoops to make it work for you.
Questions & Answers
I need a real estate specialist. Is a MarketPros a real estate a specialist?
Yes. MarketPros hold 6 different qualifications to prove that their experience and expertise exceeds those of the average real estate agent. Therefore, every MarketPros comes to you pre-vetted, meaning you can trust their specialization as full-time agents who know what it takes to successfully buy and sell homes in your community.
Can I keep the agent I am currently working with?
If the agent is someone you already know and trust, then by all means, please do. But if you feel “iffy” about your agent, we at MarketPros.com go the extra mile to make sure you are dealing with someone who truly knows the area and has at least 5 years’ experience in your community buying and selling homes. They can handle any roadblocks or challenges that might arise during a transaction, and they know how to resolve them.
Is there a fee for working with a MarketPros?
No, there is no charge to the consumer. Agents who qualify for the MarketPros certification are only featued on this site if they have earned it. MarketPros do not pay monthly fees to earn the MarketPros title.
Is MarketPros associated with any Real Estate Brokerage?
No. While the idea of MarketPros.com became reality because of a licensed broker, MarketPros.com is an unaffiliated online community of top performing real estate professionals who have the right experience, knowledge, and trustworthiness that consumers look for in an agent.
Can I pick my own MarketPros?
Yes, if the MarketPros is located in the area you are buying or selling your home or property in, you will find the agent featured on the official map for your community. Feel free to contact whichever MarketPros you like! To help narrow down your choices, you will be able to access each MarketPro’s personal and professional Bios.